Thursday, March 31, 2011

His


She is here, she is here.
She stands before me and smiles and gives me an awkward high five. She asks how I've been doing and I tell her the truth: Life's been great.
I want to ask her if I was really her..... first love. But it seemed like a stupid question so I tell her about my car that I bought last month.

She nods and opens her mouth but closes it back and I watch her look away.
I forgot what it's like to fall in love for the first time. Maybe I never did love anyone. Maybe they were just words I thought I understood.



fufufufufuffuiction

I don't know how guys think. Do they ponder on love?

No comments:

Post a Comment


Singaporean, lover of words.
ask.fm / tumblr / twitter

alternatively, you can email me at raudhah.hanafiah@gmail.com

labels: fiction, outfits, significant other