Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Yes I remember how he tells me to look at my friends and I remember how he told me, "I won't let you hurt like them,"

I am aware of the situation of the girl I love so much having to go through this much pain after her first love left her. It's not like I've not felt it, it is because I have that it breaks me too to see her just as sad

I remember, vividly, the pain of crying all night. To no one, to God

Then waking up and going to school like it never happened.. and then coming back home and doing the same painful routine all over again


I am grateful for what I have now. Baby let me tell you this, only time will tell, only it will heal



So i cried reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Singaporean, lover of words.
ask.fm / tumblr / twitter

alternatively, you can email me at raudhah.hanafiah@gmail.com

labels: fiction, outfits, significant other