Saturday, May 07, 2011

elegant

Tuition was canceled so I went out with Hanes and more more more
It was like a ~reunion~




Doesn't taste as good as it looks but the vanilla drink was unffff.


There was a streak of rainbow on my face so we had to take a picture, okay!!!!!
(my ~model~ face HAHAHA k)

More people came but it was getting dark so I didn't feel like using the camera.
There were some annoying bits to the day but it ended pretty well.
A glass door closed on skinny me but it's cool, I survived.

Anyway, earlier that day I had my Chemistry and Physics practical exam and me no like.
I was like...... why aren't you turning blue, you little litmus paper, you. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment


Singaporean, lover of words.
ask.fm / tumblr / twitter

alternatively, you can email me at raudhah.hanafiah@gmail.com

labels: fiction, outfits, significant other