Sunday, May 15, 2011

le le le

On Saturday we celebrated Hanes' birthday in advance.

Hanes and I headed to the flea at the flyer first.
Which isn't recommendable unless you enjoy not having any space to walk.



le showing off of her Drop Dead varsity jacket
LE SIGH
I WISH I HAD LE JACKET
LE LE LE





Ultimately necessary to take pictures while waiting for them people.
As we waited, we had a bloody good time singing to a number of sad songs and laughed at nothing.



The letter I wrote for bby Hanes. And she's wearing the top I got her from Topshop~~~
I wanted to save that money for a pair of boots from New Look but then.....
lol sigh


hehe

So anyway after waiting for a long period of time, the rest came and we had cake and pizza and I did not take any good pictures for I do not like taking pictures at night. Ohr.

And now we have an exclusive photo of my baby being herself in her newly bought Drop Dead shirt.



4:22 A.M! My bed is calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Singaporean, lover of words.
ask.fm / tumblr / twitter

alternatively, you can email me at raudhah.hanafiah@gmail.com

labels: fiction, outfits, significant other