Tuesday, July 12, 2011

forever at school


From my Adventures? album on Facebook

So today was seriously hectic! I didn't go to school in the morning because my coughs were really bad and I needed to drink the cough syrup and just... sleep.

In the afternoon, there was a bit of a mix up of my O level oral... so i went to school but lul my oral's actually tomorrow.... haiz! The whole time, I was freaking out to Adel who told me to just think about whales...... he's so helpful.

Stayed for art anyway and applied for DPA.
I applied for Creative Writing at SP. ._.
I really hope I impressed them:

In primary school, I was part of the school's news paper team.
I participated in my school's poetry competition and came in 3rd. My achievements may not be impressive but my passion for writing is endless.

Hope that works out. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Singaporean, lover of words.
ask.fm / tumblr / twitter

alternatively, you can email me at raudhah.hanafiah@gmail.com

labels: fiction, outfits, significant other