Sunday, July 31, 2011

nice hair is nice

Mum made an appointment at a salon so I could cut my hair and have some nice smelling hair treatment!

But it seems like there isn't much of a difference just that I've a fringe now so my mum's annoyed I wasted a few $$$ for a minimal hair cut.

BUT THE HAIR WASHING IS SO GOOD
I LOVE IT WHEN SALONS WASH THE HAIR UNFUNFJND.



And i also love using Photobooth so I made a gif of me going all 'BAM'
like BAM you're now pregnant.
or BAM you're now dating a cute boy.

BAM!!!!!

Oh and IT IS OFFICIALLY FASTING MONTH!!!!
so BAM you're now fasting.

Have a good August you guys!
I'll be busy with Prelims so expect less than 5 posts for the month
lol joking
or am i

No comments:

Post a Comment


Singaporean, lover of words.
ask.fm / tumblr / twitter

alternatively, you can email me at raudhah.hanafiah@gmail.com

labels: fiction, outfits, significant other