Friday, August 12, 2011

i've been doing just fine,

Things that need to be done other than the obvious (which is to study and study):

1. Write. I finally bought a new journal and it feels SO GOOD to write everything out without being careful.

2. Go to the Underwater World

3. Bring out my... cameras. I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO WORK MY DIANA HAHAH. I tried it out the other day but I don't know if it processed.... oh god. And I miss using le Nikon!!!! It sits in the corner of the room... collecting dust.

4. I don't know, man.... I just want to not do anything. I want to have all the time in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Singaporean, lover of words.
ask.fm / tumblr / twitter

alternatively, you can email me at raudhah.hanafiah@gmail.com

labels: fiction, outfits, significant other