Sunday, October 23, 2011

f e a r l e s s



I can't write anything personal anymore without feeling like I'm being creeped by my family.
I can't write anything anymore and not feel like i've to 'live up to people's expectations' with the words I type on this very blog.

But I'll continue anyway.
My science practical was the other day and I think it went pretty shitty.
Hanes' advice was 'Chemistry is just like Potions'. I wish it sounds as easy......

& I honestly cannot wait for the end of my 'O' levels. A 6 month holiday awaits for me!! I have been meeting Adel a whole lot for the pass two months because of his school break and most of time we do nothing but.... study.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Singaporean, lover of words.
ask.fm / tumblr / twitter

alternatively, you can email me at raudhah.hanafiah@gmail.com

labels: fiction, outfits, significant other