Sunday, November 13, 2011

smoke

The other day on our first month (which was also the day of my Art exam), Adel got me a lovely necklace with the pendant of an anchor.

Along with it was this super cute hand made card he did with the words "You Be The Anchor That Keeps My Feet On The Ground, I'll Be The Wings That Keep Your Heart In The Clouds". A song by Mayday Parade.

Due to my O's, I didn't have much free time to browse through shops or anything but I felt SUPER GUILTY not getting him anything. Not even a card! But i still love him the same, nonetheless.

For the next few days, I kept telling him 'I love you so much I'LL GET YOU A PLANE!!!'

Yeah, no kidding, I really ordered a tin toy plane online that spins around when you press the shutter thingy. I got him a plane cause he's studying about airplanes and stuff in his school. Aren't I a neat girlfriend?!


ANYWAY, Amirah needed Adel & I to help out with her project on Friday and Saturday.
And it was to have a photoshoot of us!!! It was really good fun I swear. SHE'S SO CUTE BTW HAHAHA I CAN'T.


I'll upload the photos as soon as Amirah does! But here's one irrelevant photo taken with her camera:


No comments:

Post a Comment


Singaporean, lover of words.
ask.fm / tumblr / twitter

alternatively, you can email me at raudhah.hanafiah@gmail.com

labels: fiction, outfits, significant other