Monday, December 05, 2011

seventeen

On the morning of my birthday, I woke up due to the cold and tugged my blanket when my hand hit a paper bag set by my bed. I found a letter and long black box inside it. It was from my boyfriend :')
He got me a wand.

Later in the afternoon, Adel brought me to ice skate even though I almost chickened out and gave him excuses like 'I'm wearing a crop top!!! It's going to be cold!' and 'It's so pricey!! Let's watch a movie instead.'
He stayed persistent and bought a grey t shirt for himself and borrowed me his hoodie. Gah.

MIRACULOUSLY, i'm pretty good at ice skating for a first timer!
Only fell once and that was because I was laughing so hard, I couldn't balance lol wtf.

Had a great day and I appreciate all the wishes and presents everyone gave me! Thank you very much xx

No comments:

Post a Comment


Singaporean, lover of words.
ask.fm / tumblr / twitter

alternatively, you can email me at raudhah.hanafiah@gmail.com

labels: fiction, outfits, significant other