Monday, January 16, 2012

don't blink

So last week I................



Bought a very pretty 2 dollar dress for my cat. She's now a princess.


Applied at Starbucks with the help of Nadirah! 
She was also the girl that accompanied me during the Poly open houses.


Bought these pretty things for 3 dollars each. Gotta love F21.


Had good warm hot chocolate with Adel.

And also, managed to get the early bird tickets for A Day To Remember approximately 20 minutes before they were sold out. Really lucky. 
SO much love for Adel for sparing 60 bucks to pay for my ticket. Though I'm sure I'll pay him back soon.

ngah so excited!!!!!!!

Singaporean, lover of words.
ask.fm / tumblr / twitter

alternatively, you can email me at raudhah.hanafiah@gmail.com

labels: fiction, outfits, significant other