Sunday, January 29, 2012

into your arms

January has been really slow for me but here's what I've concluded:

1. I am in a relationship with a boy I never thought I would be with and it's the longest relationship I've been in. Yeah, I still can't get over that.

2.Thinking of loaning my Polaroid! Probably charge it around 10$ a week inclusive of film.
The film costs around $14 by the way. Formspring me/Tweet me (@angstycat) if interested.
But this is all so risky haha what if i lose it or something ._.

3. I Haven't been bringing out my camera which results to less blog posts!!!

4. I will never get tired of watching Into Your Arms' music video. I melt..... all the time.


Singaporean, lover of words.
ask.fm / tumblr / twitter

alternatively, you can email me at raudhah.hanafiah@gmail.com

labels: fiction, outfits, significant other