Wednesday, January 11, 2012

resolution

I am so sorry for the very little updates!


I think I've finally come up with my New Year's resolutions. Hope it's not too late.

  1. Focus on school.
     
    I really need to give my 120% on this one. Don't want to disappoint anyone anymore!
  2. Get a job while waiting for school to start.
    Want to help out with the fees of the Private diploma and also make up for all the dates Adel had paid for. Heh.
  3. Stop bloody pushing everyone away. 
    No comments on this one, everything is stated above.
  4. Learn to cook!!!
    Gotta impress my future husband lol.

That's all I guess, for now! Mind me, I thought of all this the second I started typing, so i'm hoping there'll be more things I can accomplish by the end of 2012.

Have good week :-)

Singaporean, lover of words.
ask.fm / tumblr / twitter

alternatively, you can email me at raudhah.hanafiah@gmail.com

labels: fiction, outfits, significant other