Thursday, February 09, 2012

purple

Starting a 30 day photo challenge..... because.... i'm really bored.

Day 1: Self portrait.



Took this after my dental appointment.

Anyway, as I got in my mum's car after the appointment, a teenager (that i believe is mentally handicapped) saw me and showed me most genuine and biggest smile! I don't mean to be rude but he looked slightly like this:


Not kidding! He then waved at me and when I waved back, he looked REALLY happy! It was so adorable.
I don't think my boyfriend looks that happy when I wave at him!!

Then my mum and I made lemonade~


Going to send off Neko to the vet now for vaccination. 
:-)

Singaporean, lover of words.
ask.fm / tumblr / twitter

alternatively, you can email me at raudhah.hanafiah@gmail.com

labels: fiction, outfits, significant other