Monday, April 16, 2012

how much you mean to me

I have never fancied the idea of typing down my problems in my blog.
But when I'm 23 and all my diaries are torn and gone, I'd like to read what was in my mind when I was young, naive and 18.

I was so close to losing you today.

As I got ready for school this morning, I stared straight at my reflection, mentally listing out the things I should do/shouldn't do/say to you.

Shedding a tear or two in a train filled with working adults was embarrassing. I imagined them saying, 'oh what a child.'

But after a few apologies and some space, things are better now and we're texting like best friends again.
I wish things were smooth always.

Singaporean, lover of words.
ask.fm / tumblr / twitter

alternatively, you can email me at raudhah.hanafiah@gmail.com

labels: fiction, outfits, significant other