Sunday, May 27, 2012

splurge

Spent my Sat with Hanisha! 


Can you believe that she says her outfit is 'slack'?? I think that's damn fancy wtf. Kids from arts schools these days....
But anyway! This is the both of us hunting for clothes at the kid's section after I told her Megan Fox wore her stepson's shirt and made it a pretty crop top hahaha.


Things I got from a flea: A star wars action figure for Adel and a skull bracelet. ヘ(^_^ヘ
When I saw the booth filled with geeky Star Wars toys, I was so excited...... and it's not even meant for me...
I guess that's what love does to you!


It was a good day! Now for some sleep..........

Singaporean, lover of words.
ask.fm / tumblr / twitter

alternatively, you can email me at raudhah.hanafiah@gmail.com

labels: fiction, outfits, significant other