Wednesday, June 06, 2012

loots

Went for a short visit to the library alone and ended up reading a book and it gave me this horrible idea that every boy is going to leave and lie to their girlfriends in a horrid, disgusting manner.

The whole time I was reading it I was like: wtf / adel would never do that / urgh ok i'm just going to stop reading.

Anyway!
A package was in my letter box earlier today!
I love getting mail; I get slightly too excited although I already know the content.
Floral bandage skirt I got for 7 bucks! Mad love for it :-)
It's from Cotton On by the way but I didn't buy it from the store. Someone was selling it online and I just... had to.

Singaporean, lover of words.
ask.fm / tumblr / twitter

alternatively, you can email me at raudhah.hanafiah@gmail.com

labels: fiction, outfits, significant other