Wednesday, July 25, 2012

oh toe :(

On Sunday I (finally) met Adel after about a week to help out with his Art. 
I haven't done anything art related in about a year though :O


On Monday, i met up with these artsy people after school to head down to Geylang to get some yummy food for buka! We also made Hanisha play scary maze. Classic :)







And on Tuesday afternoon......... I fractured a bone..... 
I fractured my toe............. .___.

I had hit the stand of the sofa SO HARD my toe actually diverted to the right instead of being straight.
So my mum and I went to the hospital and the doctor said I'm not suppose to wear shoes for two months.
And guess what? I have this thing where I really do not like exposing my toes.
I don't even own a pair of sandals! 

-___________-

Don't ask me why okay.... Some people do weirder things...


At least it wasn't so serious!
So yeah, now I'm walking in the oddest way and I am also possibly slower than my cats.


Singaporean, lover of words.
ask.fm / tumblr / twitter

alternatively, you can email me at raudhah.hanafiah@gmail.com

labels: fiction, outfits, significant other