Saturday, August 25, 2012

august

My week so far: 


Started the week by going to houses for the second day of Raya. I love my black and gold sandals but they hurt so bad :( Had to put plasters next to my bandage. SO unglam lah please!


Mid week and I was either at home, in school or at a fast food restaurant, finishing up my school work.
I like this photo because my hair looks super soft and nice ;_;

Also, please ignore Hafiz's inappropriate hand sign. I already told him what the 'V' symbolized but he ignored me and proceeded to take the photo .__. 
I am definitely not going to be a good leader............


And to end the weekdays on a good note, I met up with Adel! 
Always a good day with this man.


To sum it up, I had a pretty good week. Being busy feels good too, sometimes.
And I did not wear a crop top for the whole week! WAH. Achievement unlocked!

Singaporean, lover of words.
ask.fm / tumblr / twitter

alternatively, you can email me at raudhah.hanafiah@gmail.com

labels: fiction, outfits, significant other