Tuesday, November 20, 2012

casper?


I played pool for the first time with my classmates last week.

1. I suck at it. I only managed to score one without anyone's help.
(And when I say help, they literally pushed the ball to the hole and cheered at me for my attempts lol)

2. I actually enjoy going to school and seeing these people.



Taken today before I had left for school! Desperately need to get my hair cut.
That fringe isn't a fringe.


My new toppppppppppp AHH so cute. Such happy ghosts.

AND on a fabulous note, 
I'll be having another pre-order for these shoes next week or so (including new shoes)!

Or maybe not! Still need to time to think about it :)
yay or nay?


Singaporean, lover of words.
ask.fm / tumblr / twitter

alternatively, you can email me at raudhah.hanafiah@gmail.com

labels: fiction, outfits, significant other