Thursday, November 29, 2012

do you think it could be you

it is 10 minutes to 3 am and i'm doing my assignment.
or like, making an attempt.

I don't know what to make of this blog post.
But I do know that I.........

1. Am thoroughly excited for my birthday. Adel says to wear my nicest dress. I hope we dine with the pandas.

2. Had my hair cut short. Till like my shoulder. My mother dislikes it and I was butt hurt but i reminded myself she's old and she doesn't really understand fabulous.

3. Have low blood pressure. This does not surprise me because I fainted like 3 times in my whole life and unlike in movies no muscular men came up to me and saved the day.

4. Will be having another pre-order tomorrow night on my blog so you oughta keep refreshing my blog.
I think that is all I have to say for tonight.


Some outfit i wore months back featuring my weird knees.


Singaporean, lover of words.
ask.fm / tumblr / twitter

alternatively, you can email me at raudhah.hanafiah@gmail.com

labels: fiction, outfits, significant other