Friday, December 21, 2012

sushi

I have this OCD where all my photos have to be aligned.
I'm sure that's normal.
Right?

Anyway!


Impromptu dinner at Sakae Sushi with Adel after my last paper.
I'm real glad I am done with the horrific examinations, felt like it went on forever.....
(2 weeks, actually.)

Sakae Sushi isn't as nice as I remember. Maybe I ordered the wrong dish.


Shopped for christmas for the first time!
I'm invited to a friend's christmas dinner so I knew I had to find gifts for all of them,
they've been such gems to me.


Adel showing off his Vans. Pfft.

I also told him I received a number of compliments for the first time because of the short story
I had written and had no intention of continuing it at first.
And he was like, 
"You should continue it. Turn it in to some sci-fic shit like she's actually an octopus
that squirts oil or something,"

Cool.


A Timex watch as a belated birthday present from my dad 
He had actually given me money and I had to choose a watch but ya same thing.
SO in love. Every time I tell my friends to take a look they'll say 
'so dark ah?'

Singaporean, lover of words.
ask.fm / tumblr / twitter

alternatively, you can email me at raudhah.hanafiah@gmail.com

labels: fiction, outfits, significant other