Thursday, February 28, 2013

Every Avenue - Think Of You Later ♫


 

My black velvet maxi dress and badges arrived today! I've been searching high and low for the perfect dress and I was so glad I came across the store. I have been verrrry careful with my spending and it almost hurts me to stop myself from shopping :-(

Anyway, I've been writing on a short novel (like really short) and when I'm done with it i'm thinking of selling it for a few bucks? I haven't really fully thought it out but I'll be re-making one of the scenes from the story using my sims. Would love to hear your thoughts, would anyone buy it if I sold it for 5 bucks max??



Singaporean, lover of words.
ask.fm / tumblr / twitter

alternatively, you can email me at raudhah.hanafiah@gmail.com

labels: fiction, outfits, significant other