Wednesday, March 06, 2013

47 YEARS FOFFIRENDDCIMK


I got around to watching this korean movie called A Werewolf Boy.... 
and my heart is still crying??


The movie was incredibly beautiful and disgustingly SAD.
First you're giggling and laughing then the acid of sadness is poured right at your guts.
i just want to wrap my arms around this freaking werewolf and sob into his chest and learn Korean just for him ok. 

The actor was great, I mean, damn, I was starting to believe he was a dog in his past life or something.

Put this in your priority list of *must watch movies*
This is worth all your tears. 
(And to prove i'm not exaggerating, it's the top grossing romance movie in Korea SO stop doubting my emotions!!)



fuck ;_;

Singaporean, lover of words.
ask.fm / tumblr / twitter

alternatively, you can email me at raudhah.hanafiah@gmail.com

labels: fiction, outfits, significant other