Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Brought out my new camera and we finally went to watch Warm Bodies.

I've always been intrigued by zombies, so a romantic movie relating to zombs? Yes!
It was a really good film, Adel and I enjoyed it a lot. 



Cameo x Cameo x Water bottle


Yay dirty mirrors!!!!!!!!


Adel ignoring me and editing his photo. This has happened at least 50 times.
Ok and my natural brown eyes. It was the only brownish color available that came in my degree T_T
They're like Edward Cullen's eyes....


I bought a pair of new shoesSsSs. I love how blue it is!!!


And that's Adel acting upset cause I didn't take a good photo of him 
:-)



Singaporean, lover of words.
ask.fm / tumblr / twitter

alternatively, you can email me at raudhah.hanafiah@gmail.com

labels: fiction, outfits, significant other