Monday, March 18, 2013

crystalized



A photo from my brother's instagram featuring my head hehe.
I look like I have super minimal eyebrows? Ok..



How can I end this post without shamelessly promoting my own shop? 

Win a Clear Crystal Bullet Necklace! 
Like Eipsy's facebook page here and share the photo!
Simple, right? 2 winners will be selected on 28 March.
(the necklace isn't available in the store yet)

Even if you're not keen on the necklace, please show your support by liking the page! 
It would mean a lot to me :-)

I am SO in love with this necklace, I swear. Went through a variety of online stores and they're either too pricey or too... ugly. So happy when I came across the perfect one and I'm glad I can share it with you guys!

(much love to my boyfriend who is extremely supportive of my shop. He's mainly the reason why the page quickly got 70 likes! Extra hugs 4 u)



Singaporean, lover of words.
ask.fm / tumblr / twitter

alternatively, you can email me at raudhah.hanafiah@gmail.com

labels: fiction, outfits, significant other