Monday, April 01, 2013

every step that I take

Adel and I decided to go cycling today and I honestly thought we were going to faint or at least stop half way because the weather has been ridiculously hot for the past few weeks.

As it turned out, it started to rain and when we got to the park, the weather was absolutely perfect. Also!! There weren't many people so no one had to witness my bad cycling.
We weren't cool enough to own a fixie or anything haha so we rented the bikes.
'Why do i look so angry :( ' he asked when he saw this shot.
Adel said my cycling was so bad that he doesn't want to see me drive a car.
We ended the day with good good ice cream (Lychee sherbet) and cycling pass a huge ass komodo dragon at the sewers.

Singaporean, lover of words.
ask.fm / tumblr / twitter

alternatively, you can email me at raudhah.hanafiah@gmail.com

labels: fiction, outfits, significant other