Thursday, May 09, 2013

clarity


Adel at his new home.

Communication with Adel is almost hard, with the horrid time difference (12 hours).
While he's asleep, I'm awake and when we're both awake, he'll be usually busy with his work stuff.
And we're only able to talk when he's got internet.

Things are kinda crappy at the moment but I guess I just got to deal with it, right?

oh and,
I was in the train listening to Mirrors by Justin Timberlake and browsing thru the photos of us on my phone then i started tearing up. It was like a scene from a melodramatic korean show.
(rau u r lame)

Well at least he put up a photo of us in his room.




Singaporean, lover of words.
ask.fm / tumblr / twitter

alternatively, you can email me at raudhah.hanafiah@gmail.com

labels: fiction, outfits, significant other