Monday, July 15, 2013

empty


New denim jacket from forever 21. A little pricey but it's so gorgeous!

Anyway, I've disabled ask.fm for a while. Not because of the lovely hate mail i get sometimes, but because I'm really trying to move on from my ex and the last thing I need is people asking endless questions relating to him.

Not very.. healthy, i suppose.

I appreciate most of you trying to comfort me, I really do.
There were some that really had me thinking and stuff like that but i just need my space for a bit.

If you want to talk to me personally you can reach me thru twitter or e-mail me at raudhah.hanafiah@gmail.com
(i've deactivated facebook as well so don't bother trying there)

Singaporean, lover of words.
ask.fm / tumblr / twitter

alternatively, you can email me at raudhah.hanafiah@gmail.com

labels: fiction, outfits, significant other