Tuesday, September 03, 2013

qing!



Did you know you're not allowed to take pictures in H&M?
Shidah and I took about 20 pictures before a store assistant told us off.


We went to an indonesian store at Lucky Plaza for lunch!

AFTER ORDERING, I REMEMBERED HOW MUCH I DISLIKED NASI AYAM PENYET.
I don't know why.... i like my chicken to be singaporean..

But the Iced tea (or as we locals call it teh peng) was excellent.


Customized lighters! Got one for Alastair and one for myself. I don't smoke at all, I just thought the design was cute.


Banana x Oreo smoothie from a new coffee shop at my hometown, finished it in an hour nom nom.


:-)



I really enjoy the companion of this man! He's so hilarious although 1/3 of the time i don't understand what he's saying cause he'll talk to me in mandarin??

But that's alright, because he knows how to make me smile :-)

Singaporean, lover of words.
ask.fm / tumblr / twitter

alternatively, you can email me at raudhah.hanafiah@gmail.com

labels: fiction, outfits, significant other