Monday, February 24, 2014

little adventures

My friends and I decided to have a picnic!


....at the rooftop of an abandoned building! 


Yeah, I wasn't kidding about the picnic.

Anyway, how have you all been? I haven't been writing a lot, or at all, actually.
I have a few ideas swimming 'round in my head but i can't seem to put it into words. So i'll be staring at the white, blank page. And if pages had eyes, it'd be staring back at me with disappointment. 

Hopefully, I'll get my mojo soon.

Also, Azrie and I have been working on a mini series but it's taking us longer than expected to finish. 

Here's a little teaser:

Really bad quality because it's been compressed but the legit photos are amazin' and i can't wait to share it here.

And!! i've activated ask.fm for the time being so you guys can start leaving comments again!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Singaporean, lover of words.
ask.fm / tumblr / twitter

alternatively, you can email me at raudhah.hanafiah@gmail.com

labels: fiction, outfits, significant other