Saturday, May 17, 2014

re-introduction

Hello, my name is Raudhah Hanafiah.  
I am the blogger of lovewont-saveus since 2008. 


I started this blog because I wanted space where I could rant and post cute photos online. It slowly gained a number of viewers and I'm very happy to know that my blog is 'relatable' to many other girls out there. 

I've met plenty of wonderful people thru this blog and I am very thankful :-)


I reside in Singapore city. A little island in South East Asia. I wouldn't say I am happy to be here but I know I am very fortunate to be living here. My dream is to travel the world.
It seems a little far-fetched for now but a little wish doesn't hurt.

I'm not a social butterfly. I wish I was one to be the 'life of the party' or whatever but I'm too shy for that! I live my life quietly behind books and video games since I was very young. I was bullied almost every week in primary school and I honestly don't remember why because I've blocked most of it out but I think the bullying is the reason why I'm so shy....

I love writing. I'm bad at it, but I love it. I've written so many books since I was a kid. I'd make my parents buy me envelopes so i could mail letters to myself. I read as much as I could as soon as I learned how to. 


It's easy to get gifts for me. 'What should we get for that nerdy chick who likes writing and reading?'

A book. Or a pen. I'd be equally happy.

But I guess that's all there is to me for now. I'm still figuring out my life. 
I didn't think it'd be this hard to find your 'sole purpose' in life. 

Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Singaporean, lover of words.
ask.fm / tumblr / twitter

alternatively, you can email me at raudhah.hanafiah@gmail.com

labels: fiction, outfits, significant other