Wednesday, December 29, 2010

brown eyed

My Tuesday was... worth waiting for.
Went for a picnic with Bobz.
Met him after a long period of time :')

Not much photos because it was raining and he doesn't like his photo taken.
I don't understand how someone so vain and sexy not like having his photo taken.


My silly bandz. It's suppose to be a shape of a monkey. Or something.


To which he chose the weirdest looking monkey.


And he knows i have a thing for guys in plaid so he wore his hohohoohohoh

We were sitting on the useless table mat and i was tickled endlessly by him which made me roll around to avoid his hands and got my jeans dirty.

n__n

No comments:

Post a Comment


Singaporean, lover of words.
ask.fm / tumblr / twitter

alternatively, you can email me at raudhah.hanafiah@gmail.com

labels: fiction, outfits, significant other