Friday, January 14, 2011

well we have a very tired teenager here

Things I ought to do:

1. Eat
Haven't been eating dinner for the past week.....

2. Sleep
These panda eyes are not flattering. And it's only the end of the 2nd week of school!

3. Love mathematics
It'll be easier if you were the one that loved me instead.

4. Love painting
Painted earlier today and now I remember why I hate doing so.


There are more things I want to do like hug Bob and cry on his shoulder but you guys probably already knew that.

Oh and! My school's canteen food sucks so bad that the people I usually sit with brought their own food hahaha it is so cute, like those bento sets in Japan.
I want to squish all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Singaporean, lover of words.
ask.fm / tumblr / twitter

alternatively, you can email me at raudhah.hanafiah@gmail.com

labels: fiction, outfits, significant other