Friday, March 25, 2011

take my soul take my heart


Things that have been happening:

1. Got my 8 boards for Art. Managed to fill up only 3 with my ~works~. Mathematically proven, I've another 5 to go. Lovely. Also, realized that most of my drawings are really.... romantic. And sad. WELL IT IS BASED ON MY FIRST LOVE TROLOLOLOL

2. Lost my watch, my very lovely 3 bloody dollar hair clip and.... omg hahahah my ezlink.... I just had one recently done in January.... Stupid skirt, the pocket was too big!

3. There was a mini reunion of the 4N from last year! Everyone's rather good looking now. Received my very belated birthday presents from Fatehah. They're all from Spain! Thank you :3

No comments:

Post a Comment


Singaporean, lover of words.
ask.fm / tumblr / twitter

alternatively, you can email me at raudhah.hanafiah@gmail.com

labels: fiction, outfits, significant other