Thursday, May 26, 2011

WE ARE A MESS AND WE LOVE IT

Did I get boring?
Because I can't think of anything to write anymore that relates to reality.

I could tell you about school today.
I was serenaded by my classmate.

YEAH I GET THAT ALL THE TIME.......
but he did it in a totally comically way so it wasn't romantic but he was so sexy.....

I could tell you how everyone else is going to Mayday Parade's concert but me.
Money wasn't the issue but my mother was ranting how it'll be on the fasting month and I should stay home and study for my 'O' levels.

... great.

And I could also tell you that I ordered fish eyes lens for my baby polaroid!!!
LE EXCITED.



source

No comments:

Post a Comment


Singaporean, lover of words.
ask.fm / tumblr / twitter

alternatively, you can email me at raudhah.hanafiah@gmail.com

labels: fiction, outfits, significant other