Wednesday, June 15, 2011

the confession

Dear friend,

I was lying in my bed when I had the sudden urge to write to someone, anyone, and I chose you.

The reason why I'm writing you this is because I want to tell you how I feel.
I feel absolutely pathetic, unmotivated, upset and empty.

I don't know if this has something to do with the incident 6 months ago where everything fell apart (mind me, I'm probably exaggerating a tiny bit) or if this is self-inflicted. I can't think of any other reason right now because my brain is a little clogged.

I'm not sure why but the incident suddenly triggered to me.

As you know, 6 months ago, something dreadful happened. It may seem rather silly but for a teenager, it's quite a big deal. I gave him my heart and so suddenly, he crushed it with all of his will. It was pretty painful as I very much loved him and he was the only person I ever loved. So, If you have not fallen in love, I hope your heart lands to the right person. And if you already have, I wish you all the best.

That is possibly the reason to why I'm feeling so low. But I really don't want it to be.

Another reason why..... well, this seems sillier than the previous one actually. Another reason why, is maybe because... I'm feeling.... unacknowledged? I don't know, really.

I'm sorry if I bothered you. I just needed to write this. I don't expect you to respond to this at all.


Love always,
Raudhah

No comments:

Post a Comment


Singaporean, lover of words.
ask.fm / tumblr / twitter

alternatively, you can email me at raudhah.hanafiah@gmail.com

labels: fiction, outfits, significant other