Friday, June 24, 2011

now

So this week I've been busy with my Art.
I mean really, nothing particularly exciting has been going on....


Except that.....

hahha kidding, i'm serious, nothing's been happening!!
Things I wish would happen

  1. BEING FREE FROM LE O LEVELS
  2. Someone to bring me to Japan!!!
  3. Look healthy

So while I was in China, this person said I was ~pretty~ but my face looks tired all the time. Like I lacked blood or something lol.
i am skinny zombie! fear me for I shall eat your meat but i'll definitely eat Bo's heart first hakhakhak ok bye




i like laughing hak hak hak in real life

No comments:

Post a Comment


Singaporean, lover of words.
ask.fm / tumblr / twitter

alternatively, you can email me at raudhah.hanafiah@gmail.com

labels: fiction, outfits, significant other