Wednesday, June 22, 2011

switch

Sometimes I wonder, how it is possible for someone, to change their mind, to change their heart, to love another

To stop loving someone even. How do they move on so quickly?

Is it a switch. Can you switch it on and off as you please. I will love you today. I won’t love you tomorrow.

Is is refundable. So you gave your everything and the other would like you to have it back, like ok here take back all your loving and I’ll take back mine.

But it isn’t just about to stop loving someone. Because some people find it impossible to love again, some people just can. Just like that. I stopped loving her though I loved her with all I had, but I love you now and I’m going to love you with all I have now

#loveislikesantaclaus

- Hanes

But he didn't love me so

No comments:

Post a Comment


Singaporean, lover of words.
ask.fm / tumblr / twitter

alternatively, you can email me at raudhah.hanafiah@gmail.com

labels: fiction, outfits, significant other