Wednesday, December 28, 2011

2011 was a douche but a special kind of douche








How I spent my last week of December.

I don't think I actually had any New Year's resolutions for 2011. Maybe I knew I was never going to complete them even if I did make a list.
I'm lazy to even go to the store five minutes from my house and laminate this darn sheet of paper. Ah well.

The start of 2011 was horrid. I was sort of dumped and i lost a friend and as months passed, i lost more friends and there were 'O' levels!! I think I died and lived again during the month of my exams. But there's always a rainbow at the end of a storm, right? A lovely curly haired nerd saved me.


And, hey, i'm still here, aren't I? I'm fit (in a skinny way) and alive!

Singaporean, lover of words.
ask.fm / tumblr / twitter

alternatively, you can email me at raudhah.hanafiah@gmail.com

labels: fiction, outfits, significant other