Thursday, December 29, 2011

boyfriend

How do you last long with your boyfriend?
Here's a question I received on Formspring!

I guess it's not the easiest thing. But we work it out somehow.
I constantly tell my boyfriend I love him and he does the same. It may not seem much but it's a reminder that says 'hey, i still love you despite this bad day we had'.

And when we do argue, we'll always talk about our discontent at the end of the day. Don't keep your unhappiness inside, just tell him. It may lead to him thinking of leaving and vice versa but don't let that stop you from trying!!

Talk to him and talk it all out. Communication is the key.

Do not drag the topic of 'leaving' too much, either one of you will think more and more about it and you may not see the sparkle in the relationship anymore.

Appreciate him. He paid for your food? Say thank you. Don't take it for granted.

I've had my fair share of experiences from the douches i dated and either one of us stopped trying.
If you want it to work out, it will work out.

I hope that helped in some ways. :)

Singaporean, lover of words.
ask.fm / tumblr / twitter

alternatively, you can email me at raudhah.hanafiah@gmail.com

labels: fiction, outfits, significant other