Saturday, April 28, 2012

lovely procrastination

Hi. Right now i am ~ procrastinating ~.
So anyway this is what I've been doing for the past week:


Went to the library with Adel after school and fell asleep on his shoulder. Must've been uncomfy for him, trying to read with one hand while putting his arm around me with the other.

But I managed to borrow The Lovely Bones. 
I'm quite hooked to  it although I've watched the movie plenty of times.


Taken on Friday before I headed off to school.
Caption to this is 'I like to look away from the camera and think of long, deep, irrelevant captions.'


I'm currently procrastinating on my Media Studies report.
Darn it. Wish the assignment was writing a blog post instead. I'm quite a pro on that SIGH.

Singaporean, lover of words.
ask.fm / tumblr / twitter

alternatively, you can email me at raudhah.hanafiah@gmail.com

labels: fiction, outfits, significant other