Friday, June 22, 2012

mid june

Here are some crappy low quality photos of my pretty good week.




Can't remember why the girls look so happy here. Irfaan probably took a weird photo of himself.

Amirah and I! With Danial at the back being SO fickle minded over one bag.

DA BEACH. 
Also while we were here, i fell for some stupid joke told by the guys and it was so stupid but I fell for it and I actually cried omg and threw my shoe at Adel!!!!! BUT THE JOKE WAS SO STUPID. I don't even want to tell it here because I fail to emphasize how stupid it was.



Amirah took this photo and insisted i post it up on my instagram...............

Singaporean, lover of words.
ask.fm / tumblr / twitter

alternatively, you can email me at raudhah.hanafiah@gmail.com

labels: fiction, outfits, significant other