Monday, July 30, 2012

here they come just in time..........

I remember being a child.

2 dollars could suffice the whole day.
Cutting out a newspaper article regarding the Power Puff Girls was cool.
Singing the theme song to my classmates was cooler.

Books were the best company.
I remember bringing six books to school for 'silent reading' when you were only suppose to need one.
I was a librarian for a few months and then I helped write articles for the school's paper.

I would find every excuse to skip school because I didn't have friends :(

Yes that is the sadder bit of my childhood haha.

irrelevant photo from last year ._.



Singaporean, lover of words.
ask.fm / tumblr / twitter

alternatively, you can email me at raudhah.hanafiah@gmail.com

labels: fiction, outfits, significant other