Wednesday, August 01, 2012

dearest thoughts


I met Adel and we talked and he mentioned the possibility of him going to Florida next year for 6 months due to his internship.

So many things can happen in 6 months.
I'm not the one who's always patient, I admit.

After we said what was on our mind and we talked about how I may find someone new as I get stuck in this island; I stayed silent and resumed with my work.

"Then what happens when you come back? Are we going to be together again?" I spoke up.

My boyfriend looked up from his book and thought about it for a long time.
The question was left hanging in the air.

"I don't know," he replied "It's just sad thinking about all of this."




Indeed.

Singaporean, lover of words.
ask.fm / tumblr / twitter

alternatively, you can email me at raudhah.hanafiah@gmail.com

labels: fiction, outfits, significant other