Saturday, August 11, 2012

photoshop

A few asked for a tutorial even though there isn't much to teach.......but yeah why not.

I love warm and bright colors in my photos.You can obviously tell if you've seen this post or maybe this.
SO YA, let's begin.

I am using Adobe Photoshop CS 6.


Chose an old photo and it's a bit too.... blue.


1. Click on Image at the top left corner > Adjustments > Curves.
2. Click Auto.
3. Afterwards, I change the Channel to Red and Blue and I play around with the curve.


Simple isn't it?
Sometimes I'm crazy and still think the photo lacks warmness so I add on a bit more.

4. I downloaded this action and applied it on the photo. Then I played around with the Curves once again (do not click Auto for this part!) until I'm finally happy with the results:


Actions is for lazy people like me. You can google for more pretty actions or roam around DeviantArt.

Lately, I like my photos to be slightly unsaturated... like this.

And guess how I did it.... YES, with Actions of course!!!!!!! 
I used this action then adjusted the curves again.

I'm not that good at Photoshop really... I just take hours to find good Actions for my photos.
Hope that's been helpful!!

Singaporean, lover of words.
ask.fm / tumblr / twitter

alternatively, you can email me at raudhah.hanafiah@gmail.com

labels: fiction, outfits, significant other