Sunday, August 19, 2012

raya no.18

Hari Raya :-)
Very few pictures from the camera but these photos are the best from today, i suppose.


Wore gold! If you've read my blog long enough, you'd remember I took a super similar picture about 2 years ago. The only difference is probably the length of my hair and a different set of traditional clothes.


My best cousins. Grew up with them and they're all beautiful ladies now. :)
Except for me. Thus the wolf head.


Reena. Star of the day.


Taken in the morning with my phone. Wasn't this 'glamorous' in real life. Had bandages and band aids on my feet because of the blisters and broken toe ._.

Goodnight!

Singaporean, lover of words.
ask.fm / tumblr / twitter

alternatively, you can email me at raudhah.hanafiah@gmail.com

labels: fiction, outfits, significant other