Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Thought of a set of new goals for me to achieve by the end of 2013.
I tried to be realistic as possible, ok!!

1. Straight A's for my diploma.  (Or maybe a grade no lesser than B....)

2. A well paid job after dip to pay for my own degree.

3. Have my blog internationally known? I don't know. I don't blog for fame but reading the lifestyles of celebrity bloggers make me sigh in envy.

4. Get my name published on magazines! Even if it's a tiny snippet from Reader's Digest.


That's it I suppose........ Can't think anymore.
Hopefully i'll be able to tick at least two of these!

Time to do work now ta taaaa

Singaporean, lover of words.
ask.fm / tumblr / twitter

alternatively, you can email me at raudhah.hanafiah@gmail.com

labels: fiction, outfits, significant other