Friday, September 21, 2012

kiss


Went out with Hanisha and Amirah the other week to accompany me find a gift for Adel for our anniversary. 
But the desired gift could not be found. Dang it, Singapore.
(╯︵╰,)
Resulted to buying it online..........  Shipping is SO expensive please!! $20+ USD leh.
Nonetheless, still can't wait for it to be here. I am constantly checking the status of my item haha.


Hi me! See how much I treasure that necklace. Even put it around my collar. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) 


Also went to a tiny farewell party for our classmate, Kevin. 
Goodbye Kevin, you bossy, know-it-all bitch, you :)

 "FAN IT FASTER. And more fire, Chris!!" I instructed my body guards.

Rachel and I! She's such a great person to work with.


Kevin being pow-ed. Will totally miss his presence in class.
It was such a fun night but the other photos of me look like crap cause I was sweating and blarghh...


The past few weeks have been crazily stressful but I am glad my exams + assignments are done. 
School starts again almost immediately but i'm getting my diploma very soon!! (。・ω・。)ノ♡

Singaporean, lover of words.
ask.fm / tumblr / twitter

alternatively, you can email me at raudhah.hanafiah@gmail.com

labels: fiction, outfits, significant other