Friday, September 21, 2012

~liebster blog award~

I was nominated Liebster Blog Award by a fellow anonymous! Thank you!
So here are the rules:
  • To give 11 facts about yourself
  • To answer the 11 questions set by the blogger that nominated you as well as creating 11 new questions for the bloggers you are nominating
  • To nominate up to 11 bloggers for the award
  • To let them know you have nominated them
  • Definitely NO tags back and the bloggers nominated MUST have less than 200 followers

Here goes I guess!!
  1. What advice would you give to your readers?
    Never stop reading books.

  2. If you could be anywhere in the world right now where would you be?
    In Adel's arms. Haha, no too cheesy. God, I'd love to just step out of this country for a while. Japan, London, San Francisco. Yes,
    please.

  3. If you could swap lives with any celebrity/anyone whom you truly inspire who would it be?

     
    Kaya scodelario. She's super chill and really really pretty.
    (Did you guys watch her in Skins?! DAMN she was like an angel even with smudge make up and wet hair klmvl;m,gl;,b)
    If I could be a guy, I'd be Tom Felton. Because of reasons.

  4. If you could stay at a certain age which age you preferably choose not to grow?
    I don't know. I'm always wishing for the year ahead to be a better one.
    However, being (almost) 18 hasn't been so bad.

  5. What genre do you prefer reading/watching?
    I love realistic fiction.  (I think that's a legit genre) yeah, i'm pretty dull..........



  6. What is your most played soundtrack in your playlist?



    Blue Jeans by Lana Del Rey.
    Followed my Sleeping With Sirens' acoustic album.

  7. What is the craziest item of clothing in your wardrobe?
     I am a very boring person. I don't have anything bright.  
    So my craziest clothing would be this black top with a cut out of a skull at the back.

  8. What is one thing that you can never sell/throw away or can't live without?
    Anchor necklace my boyfriend gave to me.
    I didn't think it would mean so much to me. Until the day I thought I had lost it and searched for it like mad.

  9. Would you say you're an introvert or an extrovert?
    Introvert.

  10. What are your preference in terms of making friends (if you have any)?
    As long as you speak english, I guess. Being in MDIS has made me less shallow and stuff.
  11. 3 words to describe yourself.
    Clumsy, plain and shy (most of the time).


    I haven't thought of 11 questions and 11 bloggers I'm nominating! Soon enough, I will!

Singaporean, lover of words.
ask.fm / tumblr / twitter

alternatively, you can email me at raudhah.hanafiah@gmail.com

labels: fiction, outfits, significant other